Tuesday 21 March 2017

Do you know when is Good Friday 2017?? - Find the Best Message of Good Friday 2017!!

Good Friday marked as the day of death of Jesus, which is falling on April 14, 2017. It is considered as a Holy Friday & Black Friday when people perform prayers & keep fast in the Catholic church. The significant Good Friday worship services start toward the evening at 3:00 PM The traditions and prayers related with Good Friday ordinarily concentrate on the subject of Christ's sacrificial demise for our sins. A very decent individual was squashed due to political system that did not comprehend what Jesus had to say. Good Friday is remembered with solemn hymns, thanksgiving prayers, & observance of the Lord's Supper. 



Check here few Good Friday Message:

"The marvel of heaven and earth, of time and eternity, is the atoning death of Jesus Christ. This is the mystery that brings more glory to God than all."

"O Lord, in the morning you hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you & watch."

"God proved his love on the cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, "I love you"."

"Life is a maybe,
Death is for sure,
Sin is the cause,
Christ is the cure,
Happy Good Friday"

"Lord my God, I am sorry for all my sins and wrong doings for which you died on the cross. Help me to repent & walk on the path that you have set for me.






Find more interesting "Best wishes of Good Friday 2017"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts